Over the Ocean

9.10.2006

Senior Gathering #1

It has been one of my goals to follow my "kids" from Freshmen year through Senior and to see them come together as a group and really enjoy one another. I have great memories of high school and specifically the people I graduated with. I remember Senior year as a blur of hanging out with friends, talking with friends, and in the end, not wanting to leave the friends that
had become as close as family. My hope is that my Seniors will feel the same way upon leaving in June. To that end, my parent volunteers and I have decided to plan a "social" once per month to get the whole class together outside of school. This past friday was the first. We used the excuse of some student birthdays to get the group together for food, and hanging out. Most of the group showed up and had a good time talking, eating, and playing an impromptu game of basketball (in the dark). I hope to have more socials over the course of the year with more pictures.


Pictures: 1) my friend and co-teacher Adam 2) my girls 3) my friend and co-teacher Stacy and one of my girls 4) my friend and co-teacher Scott "wrastlin" a student (yup, we can do that here)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home