
This is ______________. We're not sure of the name, but one thing is for sure,
she's my new dog. I wasn't planning on getting a dog, but I got a call from a friend this morning saying that he'd bought a new puppy yesterday and didn't know it would cause him severe allergies. By this morning he'd realized that the dog wasn't going to work out. Not wanting to return the dog to it's old owner, he called me to see if I wanted a puppy. After meeting this adorable little puppy, I was sold on keeping her. I did a little puppy shopping; food, kennel, toys, collar, and leash and have started the long process of potty training. So far she enjoys chewing on toys, chewing on people, and chewing on clothing. Not what I was expecting less than 12 hours after my return from the States, but hopefully it will turn out well. I had a dog a couple years ago, but if anyone has tips, I'd be glad to hear them.
4 Comments:
i think you should name the dog henri -- 100%!! that's a solid choice, pure and simple...
By
Adam, at 2:49 PM
awwww, what a sweetie pie. so you'll keep her then? what's her name?
I hope and pray that she works out better than little pug. will you bring her back to the states if/when you leave? remember how i was gonna buy a dog last year and name it rocco. name her rocco.
miss you miss. boge.
v
By
victoria's secrets, at 3:43 PM
How about Eungenie? A little dog like her is going to need a big name... If she's your puppy, she's going to need a big personality...
By
Anonymous, at 8:29 PM
Vic--
For sure keeping her, and I'm hoping to bring her with me when I return to the States this summer. Just have to get all the vet stuff done first.
love ya! Hope you are doing well.
On another note: Whose this anonymous person? Sign your comments so I know who you are...
By
Kattie, at 12:05 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home