My birthday, a little late...
This year's birthday was great. Several things made it one of the best ever. The first being that I have been sick every year on my birthday for as long as I can remember. Last year, I slept 20 of the 24 hours, but this year...not even a sniffle!

It started out on Saturday, when ten of my favorite (there are many more) women came over for henna and snacks. They are all a few years more advanced in age and centuries in wisdom. You'd think the best part of getting henna is the beauty of it, but really it is the time you get to spend together relaxing while it dries.

The next day, three of my best girl friends (Amanda, Stacy, and Bethany) came over for an afternoon of beauty. We did manicures and pedicures while watching Pride and Prejudice and sipping wine. It was a perfect relaxing day.

After we were done with our nails, Adam and Scott came over for dinner. While we were getting ready, the sunset was amazing. I'd like to believe that God painted it just for me, but I wanted to share it with all of you.

It started out on Saturday, when ten of my favorite (there are many more) women came over for henna and snacks. They are all a few years more advanced in age and centuries in wisdom. You'd think the best part of getting henna is the beauty of it, but really it is the time you get to spend together relaxing while it dries.

The next day, three of my best girl friends (Amanda, Stacy, and Bethany) came over for an afternoon of beauty. We did manicures and pedicures while watching Pride and Prejudice and sipping wine. It was a perfect relaxing day.

After we were done with our nails, Adam and Scott came over for dinner. While we were getting ready, the sunset was amazing. I'd like to believe that God painted it just for me, but I wanted to share it with all of you.


1 Comments:
awwwww, i miss you katie boge...i wanna be in the 'best girl friends' picture!
seeing all of the kids makes me miss that place too.
maybe i'll come and visit.
love ya girly,
v.
By
victoria's secrets, at 5:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home