Over the Ocean

2.25.2007

Now that I have a little time.

Now that I have a little time (due to a week off of school), I thought I post some old pictures.
Last fall I went (with some other teachers) to Paris for a teaching conference. I'd never been to France (besides flying through, which doesn't count) and loved the chance to practice my broken French. The conference we attended was pretty good, but I think the best part was seeing some amazing things, like the Eiffel Tower at night.

Notre Dame was also phenomenal (minus the large bird population).

Amanda and I really, really enjoyed finding different
Starbucks in the city between sessions of our conference.

The Sahara Desert
This was camel Joe. He was the camel I rode on for 6 long hours in the desert. This trip was a while back, when Amanda, Danielle, and I lived together. Danielle was leaving for the States and wanted to go to the Sahara before she left.

Random Sights
A cool door.
This is where we buy a lot of our fruits and veggies.

The flower part of the Souk (market).
Mint Tea (with lots of sugar).

1 Comments:

  • What? There are no pictures of you and Amanda together- you had to photoshop one? ;-)

    By Blogger Jed Carosaari, at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home