New sights...
We've always had guards. They open and close the gates and give us a general feeling of security. Recently we've had a string of suicide bombings in the city related to a bombing in a cybercafe about a month ago. Today, there were bombings by the American Cultural Center and near the American Consulate. Security has increased in only a few hours due to the seemingly American targeting of the most recent bombings. The school is already on a walled compound, but there are now guards around the perimeter of the walls and increased guards and dogs inside the walls. I don't feel unsafe, in fact, nothing has changed, except the new sights. I know it has everything to do with the sovereignty of God. I know that He has everything under control. No matter what men (humanity) may do, He's still in charge. Nothing that happens is out of his hand, and nothing can separate us from that. How cool is that?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home