Over the Ocean

5.21.2007

Senior Week.

Last week was our Senior Week. It was our version of a senior trip. Basically, our last chance to hang out together before graduation and the inevitable going our separate ways. We have 20 very unique students in our senior class, but when they get together, they are a lot of fun.
There was a trip to the Megamall, where they went on a photo scavenger hunt, followed by bowling and ice skating. Next was a bon fire at the beach followed by a morning of paintball and finally an excellent day of hanging out and couscous for lunch at our class president's home. We got to sleep in every day and miss four days of school to hang out and enjoy each other's company. It was a good week and below are some pictures of the highlights.
The whole group. You can see some personality in both rows.

Bowling.
Ice skating at the indoor rink.
Nathan and Amit enjoying a coke after a hard game of bowling?
Doing a handstand in a store was one of the things on the photo scavenger hunt.
Crab walking down the center of the mall was another.
The winning team got all but one of the things on the list. They won those stylin' hats.

The paintball teams looking very fierce. Time to hang out.

1 Comments:

  • Kattie,
    I'm so glad that you got to enjoy a senior week with your kids! I know that this is a bittersweet time for you and I want you to know that I'm praying for you!
    I also wanted to tell you that I got a new puppy and he looks so much like Calvin that they could be related! His name is Senor (like Mr. in Spanish) and I totally relate to being able to keep track of him...when we first got him we lost him all the time. Especially in the dirty clothes pile! :)
    Love ya,
    Sarah

    By Blogger Sarah and Paul, at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home